Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
How we use collected information
The ABOTA–Miami Chapter may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve member service – Information you provide helps us respond to your service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to respond to the User’s inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include the ABOTA–Miami Chapter news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- Memberships are Annual.
- Memberships are not auto-renewed.
- Memberships are paid Annually in USD currency.
- Memberships Fees are Non-refundable.
How we protect your information